DryShips open to selling drilling unit Ocean Rig - COO
Oct 6 (Reuters) - DryShips Inc (DRYS.O) could look at selling its majority-owned Ocean Rig (ORIG.O) oil drilling unit, and will delay an initial public offering of its tanker business, Chief Operating Officer Pankaj Khanna told Reuters on Thursday.
Khanna also said DryShips had settled all lease payment issues with dry bulk vessel charterer China COSCO Holdings (1919.HK) (601919.SS) and does not mind doing business with them in the future. (Reporting by Krishna N Das in New York)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note