DryShips open to selling drilling unit Ocean Rig - COO
Oct 6 (Reuters) - DryShips Inc (DRYS.O) could look at selling its majority-owned Ocean Rig (ORIG.O) oil drilling unit, and will delay an initial public offering of its tanker business, Chief Operating Officer Pankaj Khanna told Reuters on Thursday.
Khanna also said DryShips had settled all lease payment issues with dry bulk vessel charterer China COSCO Holdings (1919.HK) (601919.SS) and does not mind doing business with them in the future. (Reporting by Krishna N Das in New York)
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources