DryShips open to selling drilling unit Ocean Rig - COO
Oct 6 (Reuters) - DryShips Inc (DRYS.O) could look at selling its majority-owned Ocean Rig (ORIG.O) oil drilling unit, and will delay an initial public offering of its tanker business, Chief Operating Officer Pankaj Khanna told Reuters on Thursday.
Khanna also said DryShips had settled all lease payment issues with dry bulk vessel charterer China COSCO Holdings (1919.HK) (601919.SS) and does not mind doing business with them in the future. (Reporting by Krishna N Das in New York)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home