'Breaking Bad' Finale Scores 1.9M Viewers, Finishes Up 24% for the Season
AMC's season-four finale of "Breaking Bad" averaged 1.9 million viewers Sunday for its initial run -- and 2.9 million for the night -- ending a campaign that was up 24 percent in the ratings over season three.
Also read: How Giancarlo Esposito Forced 'Breaking Bad' to Get Even Better
It was the best season yet for the critically acclaimed drama, with the show up 24 percent in adults 18-49 and 21 percent in adults 25-54.
Viewership among 18-34-year-olds increased 42 percent.
AMC has already greenlit 16 more episodes of the show.Related Articles: How Giancarlo Esposito Forced 'Breaking Bad' to Get Even Better 'Breaking Bad' Season Finale Ends Best Season of TV's Best Show -- and You Should Watch 'Breaking Bad' Gets Return Date, New Trailer
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media