'Breaking Bad' Finale Scores 1.9M Viewers, Finishes Up 24% for the Season
AMC's season-four finale of "Breaking Bad" averaged 1.9 million viewers Sunday for its initial run -- and 2.9 million for the night -- ending a campaign that was up 24 percent in the ratings over season three.
Also read: How Giancarlo Esposito Forced 'Breaking Bad' to Get Even Better
It was the best season yet for the critically acclaimed drama, with the show up 24 percent in adults 18-49 and 21 percent in adults 25-54.
Viewership among 18-34-year-olds increased 42 percent.
AMC has already greenlit 16 more episodes of the show.Related Articles: How Giancarlo Esposito Forced 'Breaking Bad' to Get Even Better 'Breaking Bad' Season Finale Ends Best Season of TV's Best Show -- and You Should Watch 'Breaking Bad' Gets Return Date, New Trailer
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.