- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
'Breaking Bad' Finale Scores 1.9M Viewers, Finishes Up 24% for the Season
AMC's season-four finale of "Breaking Bad" averaged 1.9 million viewers Sunday for its initial run -- and 2.9 million for the night -- ending a campaign that was up 24 percent in the ratings over season three.
Also read: How Giancarlo Esposito Forced 'Breaking Bad' to Get Even Better
It was the best season yet for the critically acclaimed drama, with the show up 24 percent in adults 18-49 and 21 percent in adults 25-54.
Viewership among 18-34-year-olds increased 42 percent.
AMC has already greenlit 16 more episodes of the show.Related Articles: How Giancarlo Esposito Forced 'Breaking Bad' to Get Even Better 'Breaking Bad' Season Finale Ends Best Season of TV's Best Show -- and You Should Watch 'Breaking Bad' Gets Return Date, New Trailer
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this