- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Innkeepers says in settlement talks with Cerberus
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Oct 10 (Reuters) - Innkeepers USA Trust is in talks to resolve litigation over the collapse of a planned $1.12 billion asset sale to Cerberus Capital ManagementChatham Lodging Trust .
Innkeepers Chief Restructuring Officer Marc Beilinson said in a statement that the two sides were negotiating on Monday, but no agreement had been reached.
Beilinson said Innkeepers was prepared to move ahead with a trial on Tuesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan if a deal could not reached Monday.
Cerberus and Chatham in August walked away from the deal, saying a material adverse event had occurred and could damage Innkeepers' business.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this