TXI Quarterly Dividend Suspended
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
DALLAS, Oct. 12, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In view of continued uncertainty regarding the timing of a recovery in the construction industry, the Board of Directors of Texas Industries, Inc. (NYSE:TXI) today announced the suspension of its quarterly cash dividend, effective immediately. TXI is the largest producer of cement in Texas and a major cement producer in California. TXI is also a major supplier of construction aggregate, ready-mix concrete and concrete products. The Texas Industries, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6602 CONTACT: T. Lesley Vines, Jr. Vice President Corporate Controller & Treasurer 972.647.6722 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work