TXI Quarterly Dividend Suspended
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
DALLAS, Oct. 12, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In view of continued uncertainty regarding the timing of a recovery in the construction industry, the Board of Directors of Texas Industries, Inc. (NYSE:TXI) today announced the suspension of its quarterly cash dividend, effective immediately. TXI is the largest producer of cement in Texas and a major cement producer in California. TXI is also a major supplier of construction aggregate, ready-mix concrete and concrete products. The Texas Industries, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6602 CONTACT: T. Lesley Vines, Jr. Vice President Corporate Controller & Treasurer 972.647.6722 Email: email@example.com
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source