RIM tells BlackBerry users of outage in Americas
TORONTO (Reuters) - Research In Motion advised some clients on Wednesday that it was dealing with a BlackBerry outage in the Americas similar to service disruptions that have cropped up in other parts of the world.
(Reporting by Euan Rocha)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises