Nigeria's First Bank says Q3 pre-tax profit up
LAGOS Oct 13 (Reuters) - Nigeria's First Bank said on Thursday it grew its third quarter pre-tax profit to 49.01 billion naira ($313.16 million) in the year to September from 40.70 billion a year ago.
The Bank's gross earnings rose to 211.16 billion naira from 177.06 billion naira previously, First bank said in a statement to the Nigerian Stock Exchange. ($1 = 156.500 Nigerian Nairas) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa; Editing by Joe Brock)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media