Nigeria's First Bank says Q3 pre-tax profit up
LAGOS Oct 13 (Reuters) - Nigeria's First Bank said on Thursday it grew its third quarter pre-tax profit to 49.01 billion naira ($313.16 million) in the year to September from 40.70 billion a year ago.
The Bank's gross earnings rose to 211.16 billion naira from 177.06 billion naira previously, First bank said in a statement to the Nigerian Stock Exchange. ($1 = 156.500 Nigerian Nairas) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa; Editing by Joe Brock)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port