HTC loses preliminary decision vs Apple at ITC
WASHINGTON Oct 17 (Reuters) - Taiwan's HTC Corp lost a patent infringement complaint filed against Apple Inc in a preliminary decision at the International Trade Commission on Monday.
The ITC administrative law judge found "no violation" by Apple of four HTC patents.
In February, the full commission will give a thumbs up or thumbs down on the ITC judge's decision.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'