Groupon planning IPO launch for next week: sources
(Reuters) - Groupon is planning to launch its IPO roadshow next week, on Monday or Tuesday, two sources familiar with the situation said.
The IPO is expected to value the daily deals site at over $10 billion, likely in the range of $11 billion to $12 billion, one of the sources said.
The information is not public and the sources declined to be named. A spokesman for Groupon declined to comment.
In June, Groupon filed for an IPO of up to $750 million. It is one of the most hotly anticipated deals in the United States IPO pipeline, but the company has faced sharp criticism for some of its accounting metrics.
Underwriters on the IPO are being lead by Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co and Credit Suisse.
News that Groupon was considering launching its IPO next week was first reported on the AllThingsD blog.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report