- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
Groupon planning IPO launch for next week: sources
(Reuters) - Groupon is planning to launch its IPO roadshow next week, on Monday or Tuesday, two sources familiar with the situation said.
The IPO is expected to value the daily deals site at over $10 billion, likely in the range of $11 billion to $12 billion, one of the sources said.
The information is not public and the sources declined to be named. A spokesman for Groupon declined to comment.
In June, Groupon filed for an IPO of up to $750 million. It is one of the most hotly anticipated deals in the United States IPO pipeline, but the company has faced sharp criticism for some of its accounting metrics.
Underwriters on the IPO are being lead by Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co and Credit Suisse.
News that Groupon was considering launching its IPO next week was first reported on the AllThingsD blog.
(Reporting by Clare Baldwin in New York and Alistair Barr in San Francisco; editing by Andre Grenon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this