- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Solar co's ask Obama to slap duties on China panels
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Several solar energy companies with operations in the United States asked the Obama administration on Wednesday to put duties on imports of solar panels from China, the companies said Wednesday at a press conference.
The complaints of dumping were filed on behalf of seven solar companies by the U.S. unit of SolarWorld, which is based in Oregon.
(Reporting by Roberta Rampton)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this