Leighton Asia joint venture wins $1.2 bln HK contract
SYDNEY Oct 20 (Reuters) - A joint venture operated by Australian contractor Leighton Holdings has won a A$1.2 billion $1.2 billion) contract to build a rail terminus in Hong Kong.
Leighton Asia and Gammon won the contract from Hong Kong's MTR Corp to build the West Kowloon Terminus Station North, the company said in a statement.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO