Gaddafi spokesman Moussa Ibrahim captured --NTC
SIRTE, Libya Oct 20 (Reuters) - A Libyan transitional forces commander said Moussa Ibrahim, former spokesman for Muammar Gaddafi's fallen government, was captured near the city of Sirte on Thursday.
Abdul Hakim Al Jalil, commander of the 11th brigade, also said he had seen the body of the chief of Gaddafi's armed forces, Abu Bakr Younus Jabr.
"I've seen him with my own eyes," he said and showed Reuters a picture of Jabr's body. "Moussa Ibrahim was also captured and both of them were transferred to (our) operations room." (Reporting by Jon Hemming; Editing by Mark Heinrich)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel