REG - Official ListBayer AG - Cancellation - Bayer Akteingellschaft
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF LISTING FROM THE OFFICIAL LIST
25/10/2011 8:00 AM
The Financial Services Authority ("the FSA") cancels the securities set out below from the Official List effective from 25/10/2011 8:00 AM at the request of the company :
Registered Shares of No Par Value
This notice has been issued by Listing Applications - 0207 066 8333 Option 3.
- Notices issued by the FSA in respect of cancellation of securities from the Official List must be read in conjunction with notices issued by the relevant Recognised Investment Exchange.
● Denotes the security is also being cancelled from trading on the London Stock Exchange, a recognised Investment Exchange.
- SEDOL numbers which are allocated by the London Stock Exchange as a Stock Exchange identifier may be found on their dealing notice.
† Denotes the security is also being cancelled from trading on PLUS Markets Group, a recognised Investment Exchange.
# Denotes the security is also being cancelled from trading on NYSE Euronext London, a recognised Investment Exchange.
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study