Catcher says China plant to fully reopen by end Oct
TAIPEI Oct 26 (Reuters) - Catcher Technology , a casing supplier for Apple Inc , said on Wednesday its China plant will be fully reopened at end of this month.
Catcher said earlier in October that a partial production halt at the factory, ordered by Chinese authorities after complaints about pollution, would affect October sales by 20 percent.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website