UPDATE 1-Mexico's ICA 3rd-qtr profit surges on asset sales
* ICA's third-quarter profit hits 905 mln pesos
* Revenues rise 22 percent to 11.424 bln pesos
MEXICO CITY, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Mexican construction firm ICA said on Thursday its third-quarter profit surged more than 14 times from the same period last year, boosted by the sale of a toll road to the Panamanian government.
ICA earned 905 million pesos ($65 million) in the July-September period, compared with 62 million pesos in the same quarter of last year, according to a statement filed with the Mexican stock exchange.
Revenue jumped more than 22 percent to 11.424 billion pesos.
In August, ICA's Panamanian subsidiary sold a toll road to the Panama government for $420 million.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote