UPDATE 1-Mexico's ICA 3rd-qtr profit surges on asset sales
* ICA's third-quarter profit hits 905 mln pesos
* Revenues rise 22 percent to 11.424 bln pesos
MEXICO CITY, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Mexican construction firm ICA said on Thursday its third-quarter profit surged more than 14 times from the same period last year, boosted by the sale of a toll road to the Panamanian government.
ICA earned 905 million pesos ($65 million) in the July-September period, compared with 62 million pesos in the same quarter of last year, according to a statement filed with the Mexican stock exchange.
Revenue jumped more than 22 percent to 11.424 billion pesos.
In August, ICA's Panamanian subsidiary sold a toll road to the Panama government for $420 million.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |