Brazil's BNDES says to miss 2011 loan target
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Loan disbursements at Brazil's state development bank BNDESare expected to miss its initial estimates, bank President Luciano Coutinho said at a news conference on Monday.
The bank will likely lend between 140 billion reais ($83 billion) and 145 billion reais, below the original estimates that put lending between 145 billion reais and 147 billion reais.
BNDES is Brazil's main source of long-term corporate credit.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats