Hitachi: Thai floods not priced into forecast
TOKYO Nov 1 (Reuters) - Hitachi Ltd has not priced the impact of the Thai floods into its annual forecast, a senior executive said on Tuesday.
The impact of the floods on Hitachi's hard drive supply is the biggest worry for the Japanese firm, which is also watching the impact on the automotive supply chain, executive vice president Takashi Miyoshi told reporters.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another