Hitachi: Thai floods not priced into forecast
TOKYO Nov 1 (Reuters) - Hitachi Ltd has not priced the impact of the Thai floods into its annual forecast, a senior executive said on Tuesday.
The impact of the floods on Hitachi's hard drive supply is the biggest worry for the Japanese firm, which is also watching the impact on the automotive supply chain, executive vice president Takashi Miyoshi told reporters.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet in $13.35 billion deal
- Global share indexes, dollar, trim gains on Ukraine tension