Hitachi: Thai floods not priced into forecast
TOKYO Nov 1 (Reuters) - Hitachi Ltd has not priced the impact of the Thai floods into its annual forecast, a senior executive said on Tuesday.
The impact of the floods on Hitachi's hard drive supply is the biggest worry for the Japanese firm, which is also watching the impact on the automotive supply chain, executive vice president Takashi Miyoshi told reporters.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel