Hitachi: Thai floods not priced into forecast
TOKYO Nov 1 (Reuters) - Hitachi Ltd has not priced the impact of the Thai floods into its annual forecast, a senior executive said on Tuesday.
The impact of the floods on Hitachi's hard drive supply is the biggest worry for the Japanese firm, which is also watching the impact on the automotive supply chain, executive vice president Takashi Miyoshi told reporters.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data