Sony cuts annual TV sales forecast by 9 percent
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp on Wednesday cut its annual LCD TV sales forecast by 9 percent to 20 million units from 22 million units.
It also cut its compact digital camera sales forecast to 23 million units from 24 million units for the year ending in March.
Sony said it was assuming exchange rates of 105 yen to the euro and 75 yen to the dollar in the October-March fiscal second half.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data