Sony cuts annual TV sales forecast by 9 percent
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp on Wednesday cut its annual LCD TV sales forecast by 9 percent to 20 million units from 22 million units.
It also cut its compact digital camera sales forecast to 23 million units from 24 million units for the year ending in March.
Sony said it was assuming exchange rates of 105 yen to the euro and 75 yen to the dollar in the October-March fiscal second half.
(Reporting by Isabel Reynolds; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
China landed an unmanned spacecraft on the moon, joining the United States and the former Soviet Union in the first such "soft-landing" since 1976. Slideshow