- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Sony cuts annual TV sales forecast by 9 percent
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp on Wednesday cut its annual LCD TV sales forecast by 9 percent to 20 million units from 22 million units.
It also cut its compact digital camera sales forecast to 23 million units from 24 million units for the year ending in March.
Sony said it was assuming exchange rates of 105 yen to the euro and 75 yen to the dollar in the October-March fiscal second half.
(Reporting by Isabel Reynolds; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this