G20 vows to move "more rapidly" to boost fx flexibility-draft
CANNES, France Nov 4 (Reuters) - Group of 20 nations have agreed to move more rapidly towards flexible, market-determined exchange rate systems, according to a draft action plan that is part of their Cannes summit communique.
The draft also welcomed China's determination to increase currency flexibility in line with market fundamentals.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details