Greek cabinet to hold emergency meeting on Tuesday: spokesman
ATHENS (Reuters) - The Greek cabinet will convene on Tuesday, a government spokesman said, without elaborating on what would be discussed.
The emergency meeting will be held at 1000 GMT (5 a.m. EST).
Greece's main parties have been in talks over who to appoint as prime minister to lead a coalition agreed late on Sunday, after European leaders piled pressure on Greece to resolve a political stalemate and push through a 130 billion euro bailout.
(Reporting by Karolina Tagaris)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media