T.Hasegawa <4958.T>-2010/11 parent results
Nov 11 (Reuters) - T.HASEGAWA CO LTD PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Six months to Sep 30, 2011 Sep 30, 2010 Sep 30, 2012 Mar 31, 2012 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS H1 FORECASTS Sales 39.23 40.21 39.41 18.59 (-2.4 pct) (+3.9 pct) (+0.5%) (+0.9%) Operating 3.80 3.47 3.64 1.61 (+9.5 pct) (+55.3 pct) (-4.2%) (+5.4%) Recurring 4.68 3.68 3.96 1.76 (+27.1 pct) (+59.3 pct) (-15.4%) (-23.9%) Net 3.16 2.11 2.49 1.10 (+49.6 pct) (+93.9 pct) (-21.1%) (-36.5%) EPS Y76.01 Y50.47 Y59.96 Y26.49 Annual div Y25.00 Y25.00 Y25.00 -Q2 div Y10.00 Y10.00 Y10.00 -Q4 div Y15.00 Y15.00 Y15.00 NOTE - T.Hasegawa Co Ltd is the second-biggest maker of fragrance, aromatic chemicals. If there is no Q1 or Q3 dividend, Q2 will in most cases correspond to the first-half dividend and Q4 to the second-half dividend announced before a new corporate law in 2006 allowed companies to pay and report dividends on a quarterly basis. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on 4958.TK1.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data