Australia's Spotless receives $709 mln offer-sources
MELBOURNE Nov 16 (Reuters) - Australian services firm Spotless Group has received a A$698 million ($709 million) takeover offer from buyout firm Pacific Equity Partners, two sources said on Wednesday.
"Spotless received a proposal from PEP after the market closed today," an external spokesman for Spotless told Reuters, adding that the company was considering its options.
Pacific Equity Partners declined to comment.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Accused Pennsylvania sniper appears in court after $10 million manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows