- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
Daewoo Shipbuilding wins $500 mln ship order
SEOUL Nov 17 (Reuters) - Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering said on Thursday that it had won an order of about $500 million to build two ships for a joint venture of Brazil's Odebrecht and France's Technip.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a statement it will manufacture the pipe-laying support vessels by August 2014. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this