New York City sets news conference on terror issue
WASHINGTON Nov 20 (Reuters) - New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg will hold a news conference on a terrorism-related issue at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday (0030 GMT on Monday), CNN said.
CNN said the police commissioner and district attorney would also participate.
New York bore the brunt of the Sept. 11 attacks by al Qaeda militants on the United States in 2001 and has been the target of failed attempts since.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq