New York City sets news conference on terror issue
WASHINGTON Nov 20 (Reuters) - New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg will hold a news conference on a terrorism-related issue at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday (0030 GMT on Monday), CNN said.
CNN said the police commissioner and district attorney would also participate.
New York bore the brunt of the Sept. 11 attacks by al Qaeda militants on the United States in 2001 and has been the target of failed attempts since.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics