- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Nikkei outperforms Asian stocks as Fed looms
Watch Barack Obama's Baritone 'Black History Minute' PSA -- from 1991
A recently discovered video of Barack Obama from 1991 shows he's hardly aged a day since -- expect for a few gray hairs and a very different voice.
In the video, the then-29-year-old Harvard Law student speaks in a measured baritone. His voice now is more animated and less formal than the one he used for the "Black History Minute" segment recorded for TBS. He seems to have become less reserved in his years in the public eye.
The video was posted to YouTube Thursday by Andy Kaczinski, a student at St. John's University and former Republican National Committee intern. The Nation's Ari Melber reports that Kaczinski found it on a message board last year.
Since Thursday, the video has been viewered nearly 400,000 times.
Watch the video:Related Articles: Jimmy Kimmel Hosting White House Correspondents' Dinner MSNBC's Chris Matthews: Obama Will Lose If He's Not More Kennedy-esque
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this