Cognizant says revenue from Europe set to grow
(Reuters) - Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH.O) expects revenue from Europe to be significantly higher in coming years, as businesses look to cut costs and outsource more amid increasing uncertainty, a top executive said at the Reuters India Investment Summit.
"We see Europe as a very significant opportunity. Today, Europe is 18 percent of revenue. When I look at 4-5 years, I expect it to be at a significantly higher percentage of revenue," Chief Strategist Malcolm Frank said.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels