Cognizant says revenue from Europe set to grow
(Reuters) - Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH.O) expects revenue from Europe to be significantly higher in coming years, as businesses look to cut costs and outsource more amid increasing uncertainty, a top executive said at the Reuters India Investment Summit.
"We see Europe as a very significant opportunity. Today, Europe is 18 percent of revenue. When I look at 4-5 years, I expect it to be at a significantly higher percentage of revenue," Chief Strategist Malcolm Frank said.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia