UK switches over to Merck, Sanofi HPV vaccine
LONDON Nov 24 (Reuters) - Britain will switch to using the HPV vaccine Gardasil, supplied by Sanofi Pasteur MSD, from September next year, instead of GlaxoSmithKline's rival product Cervarix, the government said on Thursday.
The decision follows a competitive tendering exercise that was won by the joint venture operation of Merck & Co and Sanofi.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |