UK switches over to Merck, Sanofi HPV vaccine
LONDON Nov 24 (Reuters) - Britain will switch to using the HPV vaccine Gardasil, supplied by Sanofi Pasteur MSD, from September next year, instead of GlaxoSmithKline's rival product Cervarix, the government said on Thursday.
The decision follows a competitive tendering exercise that was won by the joint venture operation of Merck & Co and Sanofi.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media