UK switches over to Merck, Sanofi HPV vaccine
LONDON Nov 24 (Reuters) - Britain will switch to using the HPV vaccine Gardasil, supplied by Sanofi Pasteur MSD, from September next year, instead of GlaxoSmithKline's rival product Cervarix, the government said on Thursday.
The decision follows a competitive tendering exercise that was won by the joint venture operation of Merck & Co and Sanofi.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |