Nike creates jacket based on Ibra's tattoos
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Zlatan Ibrahimovic has inspired sportswear manufacturer Nike to create a jacket based on the tattoos on the Sweden and AC Milan forward's upper body.
"Tattoos are an art form and were very suitable for this project," Nike Nordic PR manager Jeannette Francke told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.
"It's a very personal jacket."
Ibrahimovic will get to keep one of the four jackets made with another going on display in a store in the Swedish capital Stockholm.
"To get a jacket like this is both unexpected and fun," said the striker.
The last two will go on display in Amsterdam, where Ibrahimovic once played for Ajax, and fashion capital Milan, both of whose clubs he has represented.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video