MOVES-UniCredit, BNY Mellon
Nov 25 (Reuters) - The following financial service industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
UniCredit named Michael Baptista as its global head of research, effective from Dec. 1.
BNY Mellon named Susan Traver as president of the company's wealth management office in Washington D.C. Prior to joining, Susan was the regional managing director for Wells Fargo Private Bank in Washington.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |