REG-Harmony Gold Mining: Fatality at Tshepong mine
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HARMONY GOLD MINING COMPANY LIMITED PRESS RELEASE Fatality at Harmony's Tshepong mine Johannesburg. Tuesday, 29 November 2011. Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited (Harmony) regrets to advise that an employee was fatally injured this morning following a fall of ground accident at its Tshepong mine near Welkom in the Free State. Investigations into the accident are underway. Harmony's Chief Executive, Graham Briggs and his management team, express their sincere condolences to the family of the deceased and those affected by the incident. ends. 29 November 2011 For more details contact: Henrika Basterfield Investor Relations Officer +27 (0) 82 759 1775 (mobile) Marian van der Walt Executive: Corporate and Investor Relations +27 (0) 82 888 1242 (mobile) Corporate Office: Randfontein Office Park P O Box 2 Randfontein South Africa 1760 T +27 (11) 411 2000 www.harmony.co.za JSE: HAR ISIN No.: ZAE000015228 Registration number: 1950/038232/06 END
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions