REG-Harmony Gold Mining: Fatality at Tshepong mine
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HARMONY GOLD MINING COMPANY LIMITED PRESS RELEASE Fatality at Harmony's Tshepong mine Johannesburg. Tuesday, 29 November 2011. Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited (Harmony) regrets to advise that an employee was fatally injured this morning following a fall of ground accident at its Tshepong mine near Welkom in the Free State. Investigations into the accident are underway. Harmony's Chief Executive, Graham Briggs and his management team, express their sincere condolences to the family of the deceased and those affected by the incident. ends. 29 November 2011 For more details contact: Henrika Basterfield Investor Relations Officer +27 (0) 82 759 1775 (mobile) Marian van der Walt Executive: Corporate and Investor Relations +27 (0) 82 888 1242 (mobile) Corporate Office: Randfontein Office Park P O Box 2 Randfontein South Africa 1760 T +27 (11) 411 2000 www.harmony.co.za JSE: HAR ISIN No.: ZAE000015228 Registration number: 1950/038232/06 END
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls