REG-Harmony Gold Mining: Fatality at Tshepong mine
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HARMONY GOLD MINING COMPANY LIMITED PRESS RELEASE Fatality at Harmony's Tshepong mine Johannesburg. Tuesday, 29 November 2011. Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited (Harmony) regrets to advise that an employee was fatally injured this morning following a fall of ground accident at its Tshepong mine near Welkom in the Free State. Investigations into the accident are underway. Harmony's Chief Executive, Graham Briggs and his management team, express their sincere condolences to the family of the deceased and those affected by the incident. ends. 29 November 2011 For more details contact: Henrika Basterfield Investor Relations Officer +27 (0) 82 759 1775 (mobile) Marian van der Walt Executive: Corporate and Investor Relations +27 (0) 82 888 1242 (mobile) Corporate Office: Randfontein Office Park P O Box 2 Randfontein South Africa 1760 T +27 (11) 411 2000 www.harmony.co.za JSE: HAR ISIN No.: ZAE000015228 Registration number: 1950/038232/06 END
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding