Giant Eagle recalls canned pumpkin on quality fears
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Giant Eagle Inc is recalling Valu Time canned pumpkin bought on or after August 30 as well as Food Club canned pumpkin bought on or after October 28, the Pittsburgh-based supermarket chain said.
The brands are produced by Topco Associates LLC and the pumpkin failed to meet quality standards, Giant Eagle said in a statement on the Food and Drug Administration website.
Customers should not eat the products in any way or anything in which they were used as ingredients, it said.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits Missouri town for meetings on fatal shooting