Giant Eagle recalls canned pumpkin on quality fears
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Giant Eagle Inc is recalling Valu Time canned pumpkin bought on or after August 30 as well as Food Club canned pumpkin bought on or after October 28, the Pittsburgh-based supermarket chain said.
The brands are produced by Topco Associates LLC and the pumpkin failed to meet quality standards, Giant Eagle said in a statement on the Food and Drug Administration website.
Customers should not eat the products in any way or anything in which they were used as ingredients, it said.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds