UPDATE 1-Publicis renews management board mandates
* Board had raised members retirement age to 75 in June
* All board members have a new four-year mandate (Adds detail)
PARIS Nov 30 (Reuters) - French advertising group Publicis said on Wednesday it had renewed the mandates of all the members of its management board, including that of chairman and chief executive Maurice Levy.
The mandates, that expire at the end of November, were renewed for another four-year period, the company said.
In June, Publicis raised the retirement age of its board members by five years to 75. Levy will turn 70 in February. (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |