- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
Piers Morgan on Patrice O'Neal: She Was Very Funny
CNN host Piers Morgan made a big boo-boo while attempting to honor deceased comedian Patrice O'Neal, who died on Tuesday at the age of 41.
Also read: Comedian Patrice O'Neal Dead at 41
Apparently, Morgan was too wrapped up in awe of O'Neal's comedic talents to realize that the stand-up comic was, in fact, a man.
Turning to his guest Dane Cook -- widely revered as America's Funnyman -- during Tuesday night's "Piers Morgan Tonight" -- and intoned, "It’s a sad day for comedy with the death of Patrice O’Neal, who I know that you knew. She died of a stroke today. I want to take a quick look at Patrice on Jimmy Fallon, to remind everyone just how funny she was.”
Sheesh --- Larry King was never this clueless. Um, right?
Check out Morgan's gender blunder in the video.Related Articles: Patrice O'Neal Comedy Central Special Airing Uncensored Tonight (Video) Christine O'Donnell Walks Out on 'Piers Morgan' (Video)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this