Liev Schreiber cast as fixer "Ray Donovan" for Showtime
NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) - Liev Schreiber has been cast as the title character in "Ray Donovan," an upcoming Showtime drama from "Southland" creator Ann Biderman.
Schreiber's character is a Los Angeles "fixer" beset by family troubles. The series, executive produced by Biderman, Mark Gordon and Bryan Zuriff, will begin shooting in Los Angeles early next year.
Schreiber will next star in Mira Nair's thriller "The Reluctant Fundamentalist" with Kate Hudson and Kiefer Sutherland. The "Defiance" and "Manchurian Candidate" star will also appear with Jay Baruchel and Seann William Scott in the hockey comedy "Goon."
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule