Liev Schreiber cast as fixer "Ray Donovan" for Showtime
NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) - Liev Schreiber has been cast as the title character in "Ray Donovan," an upcoming Showtime drama from "Southland" creator Ann Biderman.
Schreiber's character is a Los Angeles "fixer" beset by family troubles. The series, executive produced by Biderman, Mark Gordon and Bryan Zuriff, will begin shooting in Los Angeles early next year.
Schreiber will next star in Mira Nair's thriller "The Reluctant Fundamentalist" with Kate Hudson and Kiefer Sutherland. The "Defiance" and "Manchurian Candidate" star will also appear with Jay Baruchel and Seann William Scott in the hockey comedy "Goon."
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data