Liev Schreiber cast as fixer "Ray Donovan" for Showtime
NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) - Liev Schreiber has been cast as the title character in "Ray Donovan," an upcoming Showtime drama from "Southland" creator Ann Biderman.
Schreiber's character is a Los Angeles "fixer" beset by family troubles. The series, executive produced by Biderman, Mark Gordon and Bryan Zuriff, will begin shooting in Los Angeles early next year.
Schreiber will next star in Mira Nair's thriller "The Reluctant Fundamentalist" with Kate Hudson and Kiefer Sutherland. The "Defiance" and "Manchurian Candidate" star will also appear with Jay Baruchel and Seann William Scott in the hockey comedy "Goon."
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll