8-Year Old Boy Leaves Michele Bachmann Speechless on Gay Rights
How old do you have to be to stump Michele Bachmann?
Apparently you just have to be eight.
At a South Carolina book signing, an eight-year old boy named Elijah showed up and nervously went up to Bachmann to defend his mother.
He told Bachmann, “My mom’s gay, but she doesn’t need any fixing.”
Bachmann, who initially brought the boy right up to her face because he was speaking too quietly, pulled back and said nothing.
Also Read: Michele Bachmann Wants NBC Apology for Fallon 'Bitch' Intro (Update)
Now, why a camera was present is unclear. According to Chicago Now, a woman in line claims that the boy’s mom was going to and then backed out. But no part of this story actually says why it was recorded.
Even so, for a woman who raised all those foster kids and whose husband "fixes" homosexuals, you'd think she could muster a response.Related Articles: Michele Bachmann Wants NBC Apology for Fallon 'Bitch' Intro (Update) Jon Stewart Rips Michele Bachmann Cover: 'Shame on You, Newsweek'
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border