UPDATE 1-AstraZeneca to cut 1,150 sales jobs in US
Dec 7 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca said it will cut about 1,150 U.S. sales jobs, and expects to take a related charge of about $50-$100 million in the fourth quarter.
The company said the job cuts, which will account for about 24 percent of the company's U.S. sales force, will not impact its 2011 earnings outlook.
Shares of the company were down 16 cents at $45.68 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N