Kris Humphries Baking Cookies on 'Good Morning America' Friday
Potentially exciting news for celeb watchers: Soon-to-be-Kim Kardashian-ex Kris Humphries will be giving one of his first post-split interviews on Friday's "Good Morning America."
The buzzkill: Because of the prenuptial agreement that bars him from discussing his relationship with estranged wife Kim Kardashian, their pending divorce or his pursuit of an annulment, viewers may be left to watch Humphries spend most of his "GMA" appearance baking cookies.
Yes, baking. Cookies.
Also read: Kim Kardashian Divorce: $250K for Each Day of Marriage (Update)
A "Good Morning America" spokesperson confirms to TheWrap that Humphries and his mother, Debra, will bake Christmas treats with a foodie magazine editor during the show.
Of course we'd all rather hear him dish sweet tales of his time with the Kardashians, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.Related Articles: Kim Kardashian's Ex Files for Annulment, Claims She Defrauded Him (Report) Kim Kardashian's Quickie Marriage Causes a Christmas-Card Snafu
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media