Publicis lands Sprint advertising deal
PARIS Dec 8 (Reuters) - Sprint, the No.3 U.S. mobile provider, said on Thursday it awarded a global advertising contract to Digitas, a unit French advertising group Publicis.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
According to research firm Kantar Media, Sprint spent over $1 billion on advertising last year and another $647 million in the first eight months of 2011.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales