Publicis lands Sprint advertising deal
PARIS Dec 8 (Reuters) - Sprint, the No.3 U.S. mobile provider, said on Thursday it awarded a global advertising contract to Digitas, a unit French advertising group Publicis.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
According to research firm Kantar Media, Sprint spent over $1 billion on advertising last year and another $647 million in the first eight months of 2011.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls