Judge grants stay in Justice Department, AT&T fight
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Judge Ellen Huvelle, who is hearing the Justice Department's challenge of AT&T's buy of T-Mobile USA, granted the parties' joint motion for a stay.
The parties had asked for the next hearing to be in January.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow