Judge grants stay in Justice Department, AT&T fight
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Judge Ellen Huvelle, who is hearing the Justice Department's challenge of AT&T's buy of T-Mobile USA, granted the parties' joint motion for a stay.
The parties had asked for the next hearing to be in January.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media