Nikkei falls on Europe worries, 25-day average support holds
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average fell on Tuesday on the prospect of mass downgrades of European sovereign ratings after measures by leaders to fight the region's debt crisis failed to satisfy markets and rating firms.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds