Nikkei falls on Europe worries, 25-day average support holds
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average fell on Tuesday on the prospect of mass downgrades of European sovereign ratings after measures by leaders to fight the region's debt crisis failed to satisfy markets and rating firms.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher