REG-Harmony Gold Mining: Statement re Resignation of Executive Director
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Resignation of Executive Director Johannesburg. Thursday, 15 December 2011. Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited ("Harmony" and/or "the Company") advises that in compliance with paragraph 3.59 of the Listings Requirements of the JSE Limited, the board of Harmony herewith announces the resignation of Hannes Meyer as financial director of the company with effect from 14 March 2012. Hannes has decided to pursue other business interests. "Hannes has made an invaluable contribution to the company. Although his resignation is a great disappointment, he leaves behind a strong financial team and will be assisting us for the next three months. This allows us sufficient time in which to find a suitable candidate to fill the position", said Graham Briggs, chief executive officer. Ends. Issued by Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited 15 December 2011 For more details contact: Graham Briggs Chief Executive Officer +27 (0) 83 265 0274 (mobile) Henrika Basterfield Investor Relations Officer +27 (0) 82 759 1775 (mobile) Marian van der Walt Executive: Corporate and Investor Relations +27 (0) 82 888 1242 (mobile) Corporate Office: Randfontein Office Park P O Box 2 Randfontein South Africa 1760 T +27 (11) 411 2000 www.harmony.co.za JSE: HAR HAR NYSE: HMY ISIN No.: ZAE000015228 Registration number: 1950/038232/06 END
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |