- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Japan to pay $114 million for each F-35 fighter jet
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's defense ministry said on Tuesday it would pay 8.9 billion yen ($114 million) for each of Lockheed Martin's (LMT.N) F-35 jet fighters in the initial stage of procurement.
The per-unit cost will come to 9.9 billion yen if backup parts are included, the ministry said.
The ministry plans to buy 42 of the radar-evading jets.
(Reporting by Kiyoshi Takenaka; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this