Lockheed in up to $980 million U.S. missile shield deal
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N) has won a five-year follow-on contract worth up to $980 million for work on U.S. missile defense command control, battle management and communications, the Defense Department said Friday.
The ordering period under the sole-source contract is from January 1, 2012, through December 31, 2016, the Pentagon said in a digest item, without specifying the overall system at issue.
(Reporting By Jim Wolf)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea