Best Buy® Announces Sizzling Post-Christmas Deals on Must-Have Technology
Retailer opens early on Dec. 26
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 24, 2011 - The stockings have been emptied and Santa's elves are finally taking a breather, but the holiday deals are still holding steady at Best Buy. The leading consumer electronics retailer makes it easy for shoppers to take advantage of post-holiday savings by offering incredible online discounts on an assortment of top technology items, extending store hours on Dec. 26 by opening at 8:00 AM and continuing to offer free shipping on all orders placed by December 27.
Starting on Christmas Day, Dec. 25 shoppers can visit BestBuy.com to find great deals on laptops, home theater, cameras and the perfect gift accessories. The Christmas Sale runs through Dec. 27 and includes:
- Samsung 55" Class LED 1080p 120hz 3D HDTV with 2 Free Pairs of 3D glasses - $1,899.00 (save $900, plus free glasses)
- Gateway Laptop / AMD E-Series Processor / 15.6" Display / 2GB DDR3Memory / 320GB Hard Drive - $289
- Samsung 1100W 7.1-Ch. Home Theater System with Blu-ray Disc Player - $599 (save $400)
- Gateway All-in-One Computer / Intel Pentium Processor / 23" Display / 4B Memory / 500 GB Hard Drive - $549
- Zumba Fitness for Xbox 360 Kinect - $29.99 (save $20)
- Hot Prices on select Canon DSLRs - Canon® EOS Rebel T2i and Canon® EOS Rebel T3i
- Happy Nappers The Perfect Play Pillow - choose from 6 pillows $13.99 ea. (save $6)
- Sharp 32" Class LCD 720p HDTV for only $249.99- save $80 (available in-store only on Dec. 26)
Free Smartphone Sales Event Continues Through December
Best Buy Mobile continues to offer more free smartphones than ever before across all major carriers each day throughout the month in all Best Buy stores, Best Buy Mobile standalone stores and online at www.BestBuy.com/mobile. In addition to the free smartphones that will be free all month long, there will be limited time offers on the year's most popular smartphones to be announced throughout the month. The eligible phones, regularly priced up to $99, require 2-year activation, and minimum quantities will vary by store.
Special Offers from Geek Squad
- Geek Squad Tech Support Savings - Receive $100 off one-, two- and three-year subscriptions of Geek Squad Tech Support and get unlimited help with software installation, virus removal and other computer services from Geek Squad Agents online, in-store and by phone - available Christmas Day through Jan. 7 (regularly priced at $199.99, $279.99 and $349.99 for one-, two- and three-year subscriptions, respectively).
- One additional month of Geek Squad Black Tie Protection coverage available at no added cost through Dec. 311. Available on a host of products and with various term and coverage options, Geek Squad Black Tie Protection helps protect customers' product investments and provides a level of ongoing support consumers may need - especially as more technology goes mobile, putting the power of the Geek Squad at your command.2
- Make sure your tech gear is supported before and after it gets unwrapped with free tech guidance through 1-800-GEEK SQUAD and www.geeksquad.com. Additional staff is available to help by phone and online from Dec. 25, 2011 to Jan. 1, 2012 and at the Geek Squad Precinct in every Best Buy store during regular store hours.
Best Buy Eases the Stress of the Season and Offers Consumers a Series of Compelling Holiday Perks
Best Buy edges out the competition this season with a series of hot holiday offers aimed at taking the stress out of holiday shopping. Stocked with the hottest gifts at the best prices this holiday season, Best Buy's broad selection is enhanced by a robust service-oriented experience in-store and online ensuring customers can buy with confidence.
- Free Shipping: Through Dec. 27, Best Buy will offer free standard shipping on all items purchased on BestBuy.com. Unlike some retailers, no minimum purchase will be required and free shipping will apply to the more than 400,000 items like computers and accessories, gaming software and hardware and even appliances sold at BestBuy.com -with no exceptions -- for the eight full weeks leading up to and immediately following Christmas Day.
- Same-Day Store Pickup: Customers who want their gifts without delay can order their choice of products on www.bestbuy.com and conveniently pick them up at their local Best Buy store for free the in as little as 45 minutes. For last-minute gifts, shoppers can buy online as late as 3 p.m. local time, December 24.
- Ship-to-Store: Order items from an expanded online assortment and have them shipped free to a local store for easy pickup.
- Easy Returns: Best Buy takes the hassle out of holiday returns. Recognizing that sometimes the perfect gift may be a duplicate or not quite as perfect as the giver intended, Best Buy's return policy has been extended for purchases made this holiday shopping season. Gift purchases can be returned or exchanged-with no exclusions -- now through January 24, 2012. Best Buy also has removed its restocking fee entirely, except on special orders.
- Price Matching: Best Buy customers will enjoy unbeatable prices on hot consumer electronics - guaranteed - this holiday season. Best Buy will match its retail store competitors on any identical available product for sale now through December 24, 2011 (November 24 Thanksgiving Day through November 28 Cyber Monday excluded). Best Buy customers who make a purchase during those dates also will have the peace of mind that, should Best Buy or a local retail store competitor reduce the price before January 24, 2012, Best Buy will match the new lower price - just let us know.
- Financing: The company's no-interest financing2 is available storewide and online, for purchases of $429 and above if paid in full in 18 months and for purchases of $149 and above if paid in full in 6 months. Additionally, for all home theater purchases totaling $899 and up, shoppers can receive no-interest financing if paid in full in 36 months. Interest will be charged to the customer's account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full in 18, 6 or 36 months or if the customer makes a late payment.
About Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) is a leading multi-channel global retailer and developer of technology products and services. Every day our employees - 180,000 strong - are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that enable easy access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun. We are keenly aware of our role and impact on the world, and we are committed to developing and implementing business strategies that bring sustainable technology solutions to our consumers and communities. For information about Best Buy, visit www.bby.com and to shop at Best Buy, visit www.bestbuy.com.
1 Best Buy will match the price if you find a lower price on an identical available product at a local retail competitor's store, a local Best Buy Retail Store or BestBuy.com. Simply let us know when you are making your purchase or during the return and exchange period. Perfect Match Promise products have an extended 60-day price match period. The Guarantee does not apply to: Our competitors' website prices, offers that include financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, competitors' service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, BestBuy.com Midnight Sale and special hour sale events, BestBuy.com Outlet Center and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.
2 Min. total purchase required. Min. Payments required. On approved purchases on the Best Buy consumer credit cards offered by HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A. Certain rules apply to the allocation of payments and Interest Charges on your promotional purchase, if you make more than one purchase on your credit card. Call 1-888-367-4310 or review your cardholder agreement for info. All APRs are variable, based on creditworthiness and accurate as of 12/1/2011. Reward Zone Credit Card: Standard APRs: 24.24%-27.99%; Penalty APRs: 29.24%-29.99%; Min. interest charge: $2; Reward Zone MasterCard: Purchase and Balance Transfer APRs: 17.99% - 22.99%; balance transfer fee is the greater of $15 or 3% of the amount of each transfer; Cash APR: 25.99%; cash advance fee is the greater of $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, cash advances via ATM or over the counter; or the greater of $20 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance for all other cash advances; Penalty APR: 29.99%; Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in US dollars; Min. interest charge: $1; Annual Fee: $0-$59, based on creditworthiness."
Erin Bix, Best Buy Public Relations
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Best Buy PR via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media