Sony agrees to end LCD venture with Samsung -source
TOKYO Dec 26 (Reuters) - Sony Corp has agreed to end its LCD joint venture with Samsung Electronics and will sell its stake to the South Korean manufacturer, a source said.
Samsung said the two companies will make an announcement at O630 GMT.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994