Blood boils and fists fly
The ancient celebration of “Takanakuy” gives Andean villagers the chance to solve their love, honor and property problems through the force of blows as a way to put differences behind them before the New Year.
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds