Taiwan's Formosa shuts desulphurizer on leakage
SINGAPORE Jan 3 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Formosa Petrochemical Corp has temporarily shut a desulphurizer unit at its 540,000 barrels per day (bpd) refinery in Mailiao following a leakage, but the shutdown period was not immediately clear, traders said on Tuesday.
They added that the shutdown has so far not affected runs at the refinery, which has shut one of its three crude distillation units (CDUs) since the end of November for maintenance. (Reporting by Seng Li Peng; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness