Verizon CEO cancels CES appearance
(Reuters) - The chief executive of Verizon Communications has canceled his appearance in a keynote panel at the 2012 Consumer Electronics show, the telephone company said on Tuesday.
The company said that a schedule change is preventing CEO Lowell McAdam from attending the high-profile technology conference in Las Vegas.
Spokesman Peter Thonis declined to give further details but said the company was looking into sending another executive to replace McAdam at the event. (Reporting by Sinead Carew; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |