Verizon CEO cancels CES appearance
(Reuters) - The chief executive of Verizon Communications has canceled his appearance in a keynote panel at the 2012 Consumer Electronics show, the telephone company said on Tuesday.
The company said that a schedule change is preventing CEO Lowell McAdam from attending the high-profile technology conference in Las Vegas.
Spokesman Peter Thonis declined to give further details but said the company was looking into sending another executive to replace McAdam at the event. (Reporting by Sinead Carew; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media