Kardashian Barbies: Hide Your Ken Dolls
Does this mean reality TV cameras will soon be invading the Barbie Dream House?
US Weekly reports.
A Mattel rep tells TheWrap the company does not comment on product rumors, but a series of tweets between Kim Kardashian and the official Twitter account of Barbie suggests Kardashian dolls will be a real thing this year.
"Merry Christmas Barbs @BarbieStyle! Long time no see! What did Ken get you for Christmas? Miss you doll!" Kardashian tweeted on Dec. 25.
Also read: Kim Kardashian Divorce: $250K for Each Day of Marriage (Update)
Official Barbie Twitter reply: "Happy Doll-idays to you too, @KimKardashian! See you in 2012?"
And then, from Kardashian: "I'm sure we will be seeing lots of each other! Shopping soon! Xo."
"The dolls will reflect the girls' measurements and may even (come) in Kardashian-designed outfits," a source tells US Weekly.
No word on whether or not the Kim doll will come with divorce paper and 72-day calendar accessories.Related Articles: 'Beverly Hillbillies' Star Settles Barbie Lawsuit With Mattel Iowa Caucus Outlasts Kim Kardashian Wedding, Wreaks Havoc on Media
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video