Mila Kunis is newest face of Dior
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Friends with Benefits" actress Mila Kunis is the latest celebrity to become the face of Dior, the French fashion label said on Thursday.
"I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Dior. The brand is iconic in so many ways. It defines fashion, elegance and sophistication," Kunis said in a statement.
Kunis, 28, will be the model for the Miss Dior handbag collection in the brand's Spring/Summer 2012 advertising campaign, appearing worldwide this month.
The "Black Swan" actress is joining her Oscar-winning co-star Natalie Portman, who is the face of the Miss Dior Cherie perfume, along with Charlize Theron, who is the face of the J'Adore Dior fragrance and French actress Marion Cotillard, who models the Lady Dior handbags. Theron and Cotillard are also recent Oscar winners.
French fashion house Christian Dior, part of LVMH luxury goods group, is a staple in the high-end clothing and beauty industry.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details